Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unconditional Love

IMG_1504 ibw

Have you ever seen a face exude more sympathy? I see this expression when he snuggles with me at least once a day. To clarify, I get the look once a day ... the snuggling is non-stop around here. He's very co-dependant. And I just want to make him happy.

Now, if I had my druthers, I would make it mandatory that everyone own a Riley so they could feel this much unconditional love at least once in their lifetimes. Seriously, being this loved makes a person happy. And happy people are kind to each other. And kind people don't fight. And when you don't fight there are no wars. Which basically means, people... Riley would be responsible for world peace. And when they present him with the Nobel Peace Prize, he will say he couldn't have done it without his loving owner who always made sure he remembered to take his antidepressants.

:)

Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by my tired brain on (prescribed and necessary) drugs. Any questions?

blog comments powered by Disqus