Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gitz Bits: week 26

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, June 27, 2011

6.27.11

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now that Wimbledon is over. It was the perfect cure for slow summer television the past few weeks. Guess I'll be twiddling my thumbs until another tournament hits. :)

divider green

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6.28.11

Look who finally showed up! I have one finch that has visited twice now. At least I assume it's the same finch. If he shows up one more time I think I'll name him. :)

Any suggestions? Right now I think he looks like an Elvis.

divider green

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6.29.11

One of The Big House Girls came to town! Wente came to visit Susie and me, so we gathered here for supper on Wednesday night. This is what I love about old friends… nothing ever changes.

I mean, marriage statuses change and children change and jobs change – even health changes – but when old friends are together, hearts are exactly the same.

divider green

Thursday, June 30, 2011

7.1.11

I call this photo: The Great White Hunter. Those chipmunks are lucky there's glass there or they'd be in big trouble. :)

divider green

Friday, July 1, 2011

6.30.11

I felt a little silly wearing my Christmas pajama bottoms {I may need to do laundry}, but then I remembered that whole Christmas-in-July thing that people do, so I figured it's perfectly appropriate.

divider green

Saturday, July 2, 2011

7.2.11

Even though I put out finch food, this gathering of sparrows is what's typically seen on my perch. And, despite referring to the wrong bird, after taking this snapshot I couldn't get "Rockin' Robin" out of my head for the rest of the day.

"All the little birdies on jaybird street, love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet…"

divider green

Sunday, July 3, 2011

7.3.11

My mom and sister Janette came for a few hours on Sunday afternoon, which was a TREAT. We chatted and they bundled up from the cold temps in my condo, burrowed under the covers and watched a movie.

We give The King's Speech two thumbs up!

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus