Monday, August 1, 2011

Busting with Happy!

Right now, as you're reading this, I am in pure bliss.

Busting. At. The. Seams.

Out of my mind excited and happy.

How can I predict this? Because you'll be reading it on Monday. And on Monday, these people will be in my condo:

turner eliasturner

 

Ok, Jessica won't be here twice… she's not magical… but she *is* coming with Elias and Adeline just to see me!!!

Can you believe it? I still can't.

They haven't even come yet and I can already tell you we've had a fabulous time, because that's just who Jess is. And can you stand those little faces? I'm going to hug Jess and plop Elias up in bed to play cars with me and hold Miss Adeline and be in heaven for a couple of hours.

All of this is possible because Jessica is staying with her parents in Wisconsin and – get this – her parents are both driving all the way here with Jess and the kids. So I get to see them, too!

It's like Christmas up in here. :)

I'm going to try to be up early enough to get on some mascara because I have a feeling a few cameras may be brought out… and I promise to show you the pictures and tell you all about it.

But, as you may have noticed, Jess' husband Matthew is missing from this scenario. I'm so bummed to not be seeing him, but am really excited about where he is. While his family is here, Matthew is on a trip to Bolivia for World Vision. I'm going to be telling you all about that in the next few weeks, too, because I have a couple of special connections to his trip.

For now, while I'm busy playing and hugging and holding babies, be sure to go over to his site or check in on the page that will be updating all the posts of the bloggers while they are there: http://blog.worldvision.org/forbloggers/bolivia/

Hope you all have a great day… I know I am!!! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus